If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to;
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your Provision of Third-Party Information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party's consent to provide this.
- Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contact us at the email address listed on our Contact Page.
- Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
- Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our email communications or contact us via email.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have questions, feedback or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org